The Guelph Historical Railway Association has a diverse collection of railway artifacts, ranging from rolling stock, paper items, hardware, lanterns, and everything in between. A long term goal of our organization is to set up a museum. We are always accepting new donations as well. Below is some of our collection.
436994 was built by the CPR in the 1920s. Our group has owned the caboose since 1994.
3216 was built in 1954 for use on CN’s Super Continental train. In 1965 it was rebuilt as a Snack Bar Coach
Baggage Car 60337
Built in 1950 for CNR, 60337 was part of the express fleet of baggage cars. It is awaiting restoration.
Built 1954 by the CPR, 4900 is one of the first steel construction cabooses used by the CPR.
Help us restore and maintain our equipment by donating to the GHRA!