The Guelph Historical Railway Association is a registered charity (BN 89131 4973 RR0001) and is dedicated to the preservation of Guelph, and Canada’s railway heritage.
At present, our group does not have a permanent home or location. Our collection is stored In various locations. Our rolling stock is stored on Guelph Junction Railway property. The main goal of our organization is to find a permanent home for our collection, club and rolling stock, where it can be regularly visited by the public.
The GHRA is not an operating railway, all movements of GHRA equipment is done by the Guelph Junction Railway.
Our current board members are:
|President – Treasurer||Steve Host|
|Vice President –Secretary||Trevor Blatherwick|
Board Of Directors:
|Technical & Restorations Director||Eric Repaci|
|Director – Archives||Jacob Patterson|
In Honour Of Our Founding Members
In honour of our founding members, below is a list of our founding members.
- Eric Repaci, Founding President. Guelph, Ontario
- Late Frank McNairn, Burlington, Ontario
- Late Noreen McNairn, Burlington, Ontario
- Late Ron Goodwin. Winterbourne, Ontaio
- Late William Coo, Kingston, Ontario
- Robert Coo, Kingston, Ontario
- Late Bruce Lowe, Guelph, Ontario
- Murry Musselman, Gowanstown, Ontario
- Late Jack Paige, Guelph, Ontario
- John Bendo, Guelph, Ontario
- Late Carmine Martone